Does anyone try to use Adonis with ReasonML?
There are tons of them frankly speaking
- joy to work with (it’s like come from express with node 0.12 to Adonis 4 with node 10) beautiful and understandable error messages etc,
- immutability by default
- functional-objective paradigm which in my opinion best of both worlds.
- 100% type coverage.
- 10-20 times faster compilation then TS.
- generated js readable like it was written by good programmer.
- awesome and concise syntax
and many others)
Recently I write sort of data scraper in ReasonML and now it’s hard to go back))
Ofcourse, I cannot learn all these languages and write wrappers by myself. So someone who uses ReasonML or whatever has to step up and help everyone
Yeah, it’s understandable
Maybe some other people wanted to use it too so we can collaborate together or something like that + I try to figure out myself from what point to start)